This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Phone Call

Men are easy. If a man's not thinking with his dick, he's acting directly on its behalf. But there are SOME men you expect to be different. Olive was one of those men for me. He said the sex was over, and I believed him. That wasn't going to stop me from trying to seduce him, but I didn't think I would succeed-much LESS that it would have been so easy. All I did was call him and tell him that he sucked because I was horny as hell and he was the only one convenient, and he invited me over. Specifically for sex. The sex was great, for being vanilla, very fulFILLING if you know what I mean. But I can't help feeling somewhat disappointed-he was supposed to be one of the GOOD ones. And he is, really, but it just goes to show you that there IS only one man in the world...
Laters