This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bordering on Hypocrisy

I sit in my self-absorbed little world, lamenting the fact that I never go anywhere and never do anything because no one loves me and I don't have any friends. Right now, that attitude is making me giggle. Because I've gotten SO many offers just to go out TONIGHT that it's mind boggling. And what did I do? I turned them all down. Because I'm fucking EXHAUSTED. God, you have no idea! I work ten and twelve hour days all week and barely sleep at night-DON'T sleep at night when Amethyst decides to join me in my bed. (She's a little wiggler.) So I've sacrificed my social life for my job. Which SUCKS because this job is CRAP ninety-nine days out of a hundred. But I've got to pay the bills: keep my car, keep my insurance, keep my daughter in Tae Kwon Do, keep myself ahead of debt, keep spoiling Amethyst, even every now and then keep buying a few things for myself. So it's like this: you either have the time to do things but no money with which to do them, or the money to do them but not the time. There HAS to be SOME kind of middle ground-right? Right?
Laters