This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

Since U Been Gone

If you were here, I'd be all over you. My hands on your thighs, your chest, your ass; my mouth wandering elsewhere. I'd stick my tongue down your throat and try to suck all the air from your lungs. If you were here, my impatient fingers would be under your shirt or fumbling at its buttons. My teeth and tongue would tease at your ear, your neck. I'd breath in your ear, whispers of how much I want you. If you were here, I'd grab you and dare you to try to make me release. My nails would scrape your flesh, and you'd shiver for anticipation. I'd coax you between my legs; feel my heat, my desire. Oh, the things I'd do if you were here.
But you're not here. My bed is empty, my house, too. You're out in the world, the wide, cold world, and I don't know where. Or with whom. You don't even know who you are, who I am, and you don't care? You won't respond because you don't know I'm talking about you, TO you.
Meanwhile, I wriggle, I moan, I touch myself. And you breathe on, oblivious.
It's been a while.
Laters