This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Actually, I have another tidbit of information that I should probably post right now. This really cute, seemingly intelligent guy IMs me last night-before Eggshell came over-and we talked for a couple hours. So, we're talking and kinda teasing each other and he "kinda offers a possible relationship". His words. Okay! Let's go! Jump into this crazy shit! (Anyone else here noticing the sarcasm?) BUT! On the other hand, it's kinda tempting. It's what I want, a relationship. And I like him, so far. But he hasn't seen me at all. And, in case you couldn't tell from the guy who just up and left the other night, I'm not Miss Universe. I'm not ugly, by any means-but everyone has flaws and all too often that's all people see about me. Anyway, he called a few minutes ago and I suggested he come trick-or-treating with Amethyst and I (and did I mention Amethyst is going to be Dorothy? TOO cute!). So I guess I'll let y'all know later this evening whether or not I have a boyfriend. Like I said, we'll see.
Laters