This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

I'm so confused. And unsure of everything. I want to love. No, I want to be in love. It was so awfully wonderful last time. Or maybe wonderfully awful. But I don't want to go through all the horror of meeting, getting to know each other, watching the thrill of the "new relationship buzz" fade, figuring out if our paths are on the same course, fighting, making up...it just sounds all so stressful. I think what I want right now is just someone to hang out with, talk with, make out with, and occasionally fuck. Without all the hassle of everything else. Just low key, not even boyfriend/girlfriend status. Monogomous, yes, I do want that. I don't know. This whole thing is irritating, frustrating and well, hope draining. I should just quit while I'm only this far behind. Because this race is killing me.
Anyway.
Laters