This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Found: three absolutely incredible pickup lines. If any of these were used on me-sincerely, I mean-I swear I'd just melt. 1) "If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world." 2) Present the person with a single rose and say: "I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are." 3) "If God made anything more pretty, I'm sure he'd keep it for himself."
And a fourth just used in an IM conversation: "I'm just a boy holding out my heart to a girl asking her to love me." Actually, I think I like this one best.
Yes, I realize they're just lines. But they're sweet, you know? If someone could pull it off, I would totally fall for it-IF being the operative word. I'm not very gullible. Or is it not very trusting?
Laters