This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Okay, so guy last night. Came over, talked for the better part of an hour then started a movie. But then Slate showed up and was on the computer for the rest of the time. Didn't matter, the guy still held me. His hands didn't even really wander-just to the point where if he'd gone one centimeter over it would have been impolite. But it was nice. Then the movie ended and everyone was just quiet for a while, he and I together on the couch, Slate at the computer. Then Slate announces he's going to bed and I walk the guy to the door (I know, three whole steps, but still). Anyway, I go to give him a kiss goodnight and he pulls me out the door with him-where we kiss for another five, ten minutes. He wants me to go down to his car with him-wonder why?-but I decline and he leaves. So it was a kewl night, overall. He gets to be eggshell-a kind of off off white colour. Why? Like I have a system for this. I just assign them as they come to me. That and he was wearing all white and has tan skin so I'm kinda combining. Relationship material? I don't know. He's incredibly nice, but I just can't tell about his intelligence. We didn't talk about anything that would weed that information out. We'll see how it goes.
Laters