This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, October 25, 2002

Oh, and though I didn't post this earlier, Manatee sent me like six emails last night-just talking and stuff. Because he doesn't have messenger. Which is kinda fun; no time limits on responding. But he said he had a good time and wants to hang out more. Yay, me! No pressure or anything, but I would like to see him again, and soon. I mean, when you meet people you like, you hang out with them more right? I do, at any rate. And when you find someone you REALLY like, you spend a LOT of time with them. Even if they are just friends, I mean. Anyway, without sounding DLP (desperate, lonely, and pathetic) I hope he calls tonight. Or at least emails. I'm not TOO picky-but I do have a preference...
Laters