This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

So things with Slate are not going well. Well, they are on the surface, but I'm not stupid or niave enough to accept it as face value. It's like he's made up his mind about something and is now ignoring the rest of it. And what has he made up his mind about? I'm pretty sure it's kicking me out. Apparently he's letting his selfishness get in the way of our friendship. He said he never wanted to screw me over. But if he kicks me out that IS screwing me over-I have NO place to go. And I mean none. Fine. His choice. But I can screw him over, too. I can get him kicked out of the military, I can claim half owner ship of everything he's bought within the last year. I can totally fuck up his life. Which I don't want to do because, despite everything, I still care about him. But I will do if he doesn't care about me at all. But he's home so I'll just ignore it until
Laters