This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Okay, so when I have absolutely nothing new going on in my life-and I warn you, this will happen quite often-I'm going to post things that happened a while ago. After all, I know what's gone on in my life so far, but you probably need to catch up. I've already gone into where I was born, so let's go with my earliest memory. Hmmm...actually, I'm not entirely sure. I have a memory that was probably my first-I somehow drank an entire bottle of liquid Tylenol-but I don't know if it's actually a memory or just a memory of someone telling/reminding me that it happened. Let's just go with the assumption that I have absolutely no long term memory but somehow know the overall trend of my life. Other than the bizarre stuff, I mean. For most of that I have details firmly ingrained in my brain. Oh, and I've decided to post two or three times a day-whenever she's sleeping/napping, etc.-because I've decided to make this my new obsession/addiction. Hey, it's more healthy than drugs. Or so I assume.
Laters