This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, November 04, 2002

Guy was nice, but didn't talk much. My neighbor gave him a ride back and he said he liked me. Yay! PLUS he spent forty dollars on the cab ride here, and was going to spend just as much going back. Wow. Eighty bucks to spend three hours with a chic you've never even met. I felt really, really guilty about that one. But like I said, neighbor gave him a ride home. Anyway, Blonde is coming over, presumably to get laid. Dunno how that's going to work out, especially because I don't know how long Slate's going to be out. I think he just went to the gym for a swim. Which will be amusing if he walks in. And that means I won't break my streak the day before it's been a year. We'll see. Size and stamina notwithstanding.
Laters