This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, November 02, 2002

So guy did not come over to get laid, I went to a movie with my friend instead. Slate dropped us off. We went out to eat, a little wandering around, then movie. Was a good evening, overall. But when we got out of the movie it was raining. Now, I don't mind walking home; it's not like I don't need the exercise. But walking two/three miles with a three year old in the rain? I don't think so. So I called Slate to come pick us up. It's not like I demanded a ride or anything. And I apologized for cutting into his evening of sticking his dick in some guy's mouth. But you don't make a three year old walk in the rain. Period. He actually told me to just go get an umbrella. How? I have no money. He certainly doesn't give me any. Hell, I went three weeks without eating because he didn't feel like going to the grocery store for me. For himself, yes. For me, hell no. He's got all sorts of junk food and actual food and everything else around this house that he can eat but I cannot. So anyway, he agrees to come pick us up-a thirty minute max drive that he says he will make in an hour and a half. My friend doesn't want to wait: he calls a cab and we ride home in that. And Slate gets pissed! It's not MY fault he's a fucking inconsiderate asshole. He thinks he's being so fucking benovolent to me, giving me a place to stay and all that. He barely provides the bare necessities, and those at the last minute AND he begrudges me them. And now I'm supposed to "wrap this up in the next few minutes" because it's his electricity and his computer and his modem. Which he only has because of ME! He wouldn't have half the shit he has if it weren't for me. But it's more important to him than I am. Which is fine, his choice. But if he makes the wrong one and fucks me over, I swear to whatever god does or doesn't exist, I will fuck him worse. I just don't think that it's right that he's the faggot and I'm the one getting assfucked. I can ruin his whole LIFE, and all he can do to me is cause me a little inconvenience. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go get laid tonight. Eggshell wants me to come over.
Laters