This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, November 01, 2002

So the really cute, seemingly intelligent guy DOES come over and goes trick-or-treating with us. AND he dresses up in one of my dresses. Hehehe! Yes, we did get pictures, just ask and I'll email them to ya. And Amethyst was totally rocking as Dorothy. I went as a vampiress, but I couldn't wear the fake blood dripping down my chin because it was freaking Amethyst out too much-to the point where she was screaming and running, and wouldn't come near me until I washed it off. Ah, well. But it was kewl, we went out and looked bizarre, and got some candy and even a pack or two of cookies-go figure. Anyway, this guy-and he gets to be blonde (yes, it is a colour) because that's the wig I made him wear-is really intelligent, witty, sexy as hell, and fun. He even didn't get too freaked out about Amethyst clamouring for his attention, though I could tell he's not terribly comfortable around children. And he meets my psychotic neighbors, and hangs out for a while and leaves. Kewl. I really like him, but I'm kinda getting the impression that I might not see him again. I would LOVE to, but I don't know. As I said before, we'll see. Life motto, there. Anyway, my friend called and he's over here now and we're talking and drinking with the neighbors. Oh, and my friend brought another friend with him. Rocking, more company. Until I shoot them. So I'll have to do more later because right now I'm kinda being anti-social.
Laters