This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, November 18, 2002

Hmmm...LoL. I just don't know what to put today. Amethyst is asleep. Which is good, she needed a nap. I'm feeling better, but I still think I'll get pretty sick. I'm a little mad at Stone because he a) was supposed to call yesterday and still hasn't and b) owes me money which will be my only money when Slate goes out of town for two weeks. So I need it for groceries and Thanksgiving, etc. And I'm amused as all hell because my friend GreyMatter has had this kinda stalker chic, right? Well, not exactly stalking, but they had this one phone conversation where he got the impression that a) she's a "country" girl-in a bad way, b) she's "got enough baggage for a world tour", and c) if he "wanted drama in his life he'd have majored in theater". So he's no longer interested. Kewl, right? Right by him and me, but she doesn't get it. She called him like ten times each day this weekend. He was just going to let her keep calling until she got the message, but then she called and left this ANGRY message-"Call me NOW" type thing. So, I called her. Hehehehe! I told her that I'd moved away and was unexpectedly moving back and wanted to get back together with him. She didn't say much. LoL. Just a standoffish "thanks". But I have little sympathy. After all, get the hint. Anyway, now he's off the hook, and indebted to me. Woohoo! Okay, I'mma go now. Multi-tasking doesn't even begin to cover what I'm doing at the moment. Too many people, TV, music, phone, this.
Laters