This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, November 11, 2002

I'm tired of being me. I've been thinking that I hate the stupid, able to exist in their ignorant little bubbles. But maybe I'm not hating them because they irritate me. Maybe I hate them because I'm jealous. Well, I know I hate them because of their stupidity. But sometimes I AM jealous. Because they don't have all this potential they are wasting. They just have their little worlds, full of nothing. Maybe it's not everything I hate. Maybe it's everything I'm missing. Or maybe I was just right in the first place. I don't know. I just know that I'm sick of everything. Change is good, but all it presents is different problems, not an end to them at all. Ah, well, I don't know what I'm saying tonight. I'm tired. And rambling. I'mma watch the rented movie and go to bed early. Like eleven is early. But I'll probably post again before I slumber. Or at least maybe edit those entries like I've been promising to do.
Laters