This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

I would like to take this almost opportunity to mention a friend of mine. I'mma call him GreyMatter. Because if he ever reads this, he'll know I'm talking about him. And why. Anyway, he pointed out to me that he took me out on TWO real dates. Which is true. He did. He even kissed me the second time-and he said that I was a good kisser and that if I'm ever in the area he'd like to take me out again. All of which is totally kewl. Honestly, I really like him. A lot. He's incredibly intelligent and totally cute. I can talk to him for hours on end, and it's never awkward or uncomfortable. I feel like I can trust him. But...well, he's completely physically awkward around me. Fidgetty for some reason or other, and that's normal, nervousness and such. And he's a virgin. Which I can respect and even admire to a point. Because it is difficult to not only set but also live up to that standard in your life. Believe me, based on my recent-and even not so recent-experiences, I know. It's just that...I dunno, I guess I'm like most women. I don't want to say what I want, especially in the bedroom. I just want the guy to know. And be good at it. And I don't want to train someone like that, ya know? I mean, yeah, you kinda have to train every partner you have because they don't know what YOU specifically like, but this is like starting from scratch. And I always buy the mix, if you know what I mean. I don't know, it's not like I'm even there, so it's not really even an issue. But I do really like him. And it's just like me to create problems to a situation that doesn't even exist. And it's not even a problem-I believe very strongly that sexual problems work themselves out-if you're both willing to work, too. Anyway, that's my overall impression of GreyMatter. And I'mma go. A song just came on that...reminds me of when.
Laters