This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, December 30, 2002

"I'm a blown up girl in a bubble world. Blow me with your magic wand, see how fast I grow. Then prick me with your simple tack and watch how quickly I explode."
I feel very fragile. A bubble blowing in the gale force winds. And I'm surrounded by nothing but people holding handfuls of tacks.
What's with people wanting their partners to be independent? I'm not like that. I need someone to hold my hand and walk me through the whole process. Unless I know what I'm doing for sure, in which case I can hold someone else's hand and show THEM what to do. I can take charge of my kid. When it comes to anything to do with her, I'm fearless. My little Amethyst...I always have been able to do for others that which I cannot do for myself.
"And it feels like I'm at an all time low. Slightly bruised and broken..."
Damn, this life sucks. So I say fuck it. Fuck it right in the ear.
Laters