This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 01, 2002

I'm not really upset. I PROMISE, I'm not. I'm a little in shock, but honestly, I'm fine. I'm just a little emotional. And I need attention. Lots of hugs and physical contact, and a constant stream of "I love yous". And I want it my way, right away. And that means if I suggest it, it gets done. I haven't really been getting it that way. Stone is more concerned with himself. Hasn't even said anything, really. Other than empty threats as to what he'd do to the guy. And I couldn't even wake his ass up that morning. Whatever. He and I had a big fight earlier about it-because when I knew him before where we lived, he had nothing and was always broke and I did EVERYthing for him. Bought him stuff he asked for-and yes, he did ask-took him out to movies and dinners and shows and clubs and EVERYthing I paid for. Because I had it and he didn't. That't the kind of person I am. If I have it and you don't I'm willing to share. Stone's talking about all this that he wants to buy for himself-including an expensive tattoo-and he can't even buy a dress that's on clearance that I ask him for for Amethyst. I'm not saying he owes me, I'm not saying it's his responsibility or obligation, I'm just saying that's a little messed up. But it's his money. I'm not going to claim a right to it, even though I could. I just told him how fucked up that was and got all pissy. But I'm not the kind of person who can stay angry, or carry a grudge. So I made him talk to me about it and explained that I wasn't really angry at the way he was, I was just frustrated because I would never treat my friends like that. And he said he felt like shit for acting that way and we made up and it's all good. AND he went and bought Amethyst the dress, even though at that point I told him not to. S'all good. Anyway, he and I are going to go see a movie in a few, so I'll have go for now.
Laters