This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, November 25, 2002

Hmmm...well, I talked to Stormy and she accused me of being boy crazy. I'm not denying that. But she also said that I was simply incapable of quitting all this wannabe dating that I'm doing. On the one hand, I want to agree with her and just keep doing what I've been doing that's been making me miserable. On the other hand, I both don't want to be miserable, and I see her statement as a challenge. So I don't know what I'm going to do. Because, in case you haven't noticed, I'm kind of flighty. Whishy-washy. And I change my mind a lot. And...I met this guy. He's too far away, across an ocean. But we had the most amazing, phenomenal conversation I've pretty much ever had. I don't know how to describe it, other than to say it was exquisite. I mean, we talked about EVERYthing from music to books to tattoos and piercings to finding oneself to starting a religion to life and circumstance to favourite numbers to the nature of evil to marriage and children. One of those conversations that runs away with you, starts off at a certain point and wanders. I LOVE shit like that. Yet again, life and distance separate me from what I want. But I had the most awesome dreams...
Laters