This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, November 24, 2002

I got drunk again last night and that's why I didn't post. Well, I was drinking, but I didn't get to the drunk phase. Not even really buzzed. But I didn't have anything new to add, other than lamenting the fact that Royal is an idiot, and the fact that I'm going to be all alone for Thanksgiving-Slate is going out of town to be with his family-and the fact that Amethyst isn't going to be able to grow up with massive amounts of family around for the holidays like I did. Oh, yeah, on an amusing tangent, Slate's WHOLE family is going to be there. ALL of them. And only have of them know about us and the whole marriage thing. The other half don't. I'm going to be REALLY amused when he calls me whining about how someone got drunk and asked him about his "wife" in front of someone who didn't know. Because how is he going to explain that? LoL.
Laters