This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, December 02, 2002

Oh, one more thing about my knight. Because I realize I neglected to mention it before, and there's no really good way to go back and insert it in there. When I told him what happened Wednesday night/early Thursday morning he asked me if I was making it up to make him emotional because I felt he was rejecting me. I was in shock. I would never consider doing something like that. I'm not one to make up stories. I wasn't angry; I'm sure he's had some bad experiences in his past to validate such a reaction. I just reassured him that I was not making things up and he calmed down. Well, other than to say that if he'd been here nothing would have happened. Which is true, on so many levels. Not the least of which being if he were here I wouldn't have had ANYONE over, much less a stranger. *sigh* My heart is thousands of miles and an ocean away and the rest of me is left here to miss it.
I think I DO mind being alone tonight. Not desperately, it would just be nice to be held in an intimate, nonsexual way.
Laters