This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 15, 2002

Slate is so fucking rude sometimes. He can spend the entire week going out with his boyfriend-taking him to dinners and movies, buying him flowers, showering him with attention-but he can't spare ten bucks so that Amethyst and I can go see a movie. Ass. AND we got digital cable today, and he's treating it like he's the only one who lives here and therefor gets to decide what goes on when. I understand that he pays the bills, etc., but damn! Show SOME consideration. Selfish fucking asshole.
Anyway, I'm also a little upset because of Blonde. I know there's nothing there between us, and I know I don't really want to be with him. But...it's like he'd rather be with ANYONE other than me-except for sex, for which I'm convenient. He's talking about all sorts of "possible girlfriends"...and then wanting to come over and fuck me. Whatever. He's not coming over, I made some excuses. And his mom's in town so he's not going to have a lot of time the next month or so. Good. Damned men.
Oh, and Stone called me at one in the morning-drunk off his ass. And talked about wanting to have sex with me, and how he's been thinking of it a lot but that he's just too shy to bring it up. Then he passed me off to his friend who also suggested I give him a blow job. What the hell? Are there no real men in the world any more? Just horny little boys? I am so done with this shit. All of it. Life, even. I wish it were that easy.
Laters