This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Okay, I'm going to ritualistically slaughter my little antichrist. Amethyst is not my favourite person at the moment. And it's not like what she did was so horrendous-after all, getting into the candy is natural for a three year old-it's that she deliberately waited until Slate had left AND until I was dozing again (I haven't been getting much sleep lately so I sat her next to me and put some cartoons on while I was out of it). I even heard her getting into stuff in the kitchen and asked her what she was doing and she said "I don't have anything." I knew that she was doing something she shouldn't, but the point is SO DID SHE. And she did it deliberately. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! If these are the joys of motherhood, my child is going to sprout horns and a tail. Which is the prediction anyway, her being the antichrist and all.
Laters