This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 23, 2003

To call or not to call, that is the question. It's not like we'd made definite plans, but...well, it was mentioned that he spend the night tonight. Chestnut, I mean. And he hasn't called or shown up, and I'm debating whether or not to call him. On one hand, I don't want to disturb him if he did something like go to bed early. On the other hand, I don't want to seem disinterested. *sigh* This whole process is so complicated. And no one goes happily from nothing to everything, at least not in the dating department. Adam and Eve had it easy-no choice, fill the world with people. And here I am, not even knowing who my child's biological sperm donor is. Life happens to spite my plans.
Laters