This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

While I was showering I thought of a couple of new year's resolutions. I thought I'd share:
One) I will not converse with the stupid, not even to tell them off or to tell them just how stupid they are.
Two) I will not get into a battle of wits with unarmed opponents. This basically means that I will never again argue with anyone.
Three) I will cease with my ridiculous-at this point-obsession with men.
Four) I will acknowledge that I will never fall in love and strive to accept this fact and it's consequences on my life.
Five) I will rob a bank-and get away with it.
Ah, that works. If I come up with any more I'll let you know. Oh, and I'm thinking about starting a pool as to when I'll break each one. Because, c'mon. Let's be realistic here, at least marginally so.
Laters