This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 09, 2003

I love my child. I love the way she snuggles up to me in her sleep. I love the way she pulls the blankets up around me and gives me a kiss and tells me it's time for my nap. I love putting my arm around he while she sleeps and feeling her heart beat through her chest. I love the way she talks about everything incessantly. I love the way she sings along with her favourite songs and says the lines with her favourite movies. I love the way she cries when she does something wrong-without me ever yelling at her. I love the way she apologizes for weeks afterward. I love the way she talks about things that happened months or even an entire year ago, refering to everything as 'yesterday'. I love the way she says 'disgusting' instead of 'gross', 'irritable' instead of 'mad', 'aplogize' instead of 'sorry', 'terrified' instead of 'scared'. My child...my little antichrist. She's amazing.
Laters