This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, February 07, 2003

So I went to the doctor today. But first I took Amethyst to the park. It was a perfect day for it, and I mean perfect. The breeze was gentle and soothing, the sun wasn't too warm. It started to rain, but not a downpour, just a sprinkling, a cleansing of the world. Amethyst and I just DANCED in it. She's the most phenomenal child ever born. Even if she is the antichrist.
Oh, and the doctor maintained that my official diagnosis is "wow, that's weird". And gave me more loopy drugs. WooHoo! I hate drugs. Ever since I drank an entire bottle of Tylenol when I was four and practically had to have my stomach pumped. And now I"m on...what, like five? Birth control, happy pills, calcium supplements, two kinds of loopy pills...yeah, five. WTF? Stupid doctors.
Laters