This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I can't wait to go to sleep, so that I can dream about him. But when I lay down, he's all I can think about and I can't sleep for how active my mind is, how much it wants to stay on him. I can't hug him or kiss him. I can't look him in the eyes and tell him what's in my heart. He can't see the way I smile when I hear from him, the way my eyes just shine, the way I sit up straighter and breathe easier. I see the words, black and white on the screen, and I can't hold them. I can't hold him while I cry because of the way he's voicing the thoughts I've not even thunk, only felt in my soul.
Time heals all? Time is the illness, the distance stretching between us, the obstacle we must defeat, the challenge we have no choice but to face. The time between the then and now is but a fleeting instant, a photagrapher's flash of the past. The time between the now and when is an eternity, a film set to tape as the flower of the present slowly-so slowly-blossoms into the future.
Wow, I'm...poetic tonight.
Laters