This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Slate went out to get laid. Again. As long as it doesn't bother him, s'all good with me. But the bastard took the movie with him, the one we were supposed to watch together. The punk.
Amethyst is an amazing child. Funny, too. I had to turn on a light next to her room and she covered her face with her blanket in her sleep. I don't know what it is about her, but I love her. And every day-even the days she frustrates the hell out of me to the point that I'm considering ritualistic slaughter and child sacrifice-I notice something else just awesome about her. I feel horrible for being so mad at her the last couple of days. She just wants my attention-but she wants all of it, all the time. And I feel guilty for wanting some me time every now and then, even though I know it's natural for me to feel that way. She's still such a happy child, and she loves me.
As for me, what am I dealing with tonight? I'm almost actively female. Which means I'm hormonal and weird, but I'm not even a hundredth as bad as Stormy. She turns into a flippin' PSYCHO, man. I know, I lived with her last year. And did my best to avoid her at that point every month. Anyway, what it means for me is that my oral fixation is INCREDIBLY intense. I desperately want to make out with someone right now, to kiss and be kissed...but there's only one person I want that with. And I don't even have a clue as to where that person is. So I'll just have to enjoy my guilty little secret tonight.
Laters