This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, February 03, 2003

I wish I could help Stormy, do ANYthing for her. But she's thousands of miles and an ocean away, and I'm here helpless. I want to take her sorrow and give her my happiness. I wish I could do any damned thing. In the past year she's moved three times, gotten married, been pregnant, *not* been pregnant, lived-still does-with six hundred and twenty seven men, had her sister move halfway across the earth, lost her medical insurance-and therefor her antianxiety and antidepression medication, and basically changed her entire life. She's so flippin' stressed, it's amazing she's still able to breath. I want to take it away, all the pain she's ever been through. I would suffer a million times that to have prevented her from suffering even a millionth of it. I love her SO much. I hate feeling so fucking useless.
Laters