This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, February 03, 2003

I couldn't help it. I didn't really do it on purpose. But not exactly on accident either. It's just...well, with my sister I can't hide anything. And it's not like I was HIDING anything, just keeping it to myself for a while. But she knows when I'm deliberately not telling her something and she has ways of getting it out of me. I mean, I wanted to tell her. But I liked having a secret, something that belonged only to me, even if for only a short while. But now it's real, and although I like it being that way, now I have to deal with sharing it. With having Stormy's opinion of it in my head as well as my own. Not that her opinion is in any way negative, it's just that she...well, even though she understands better than anyone else I could TELL about it, she's not IN it, it's not something she can KNOW. Ah, well. Now I have no secrets. (But I still have my dream.)
*sigh* I just KNOW that I'm going to get a phone call from Magenta tomorrow asking what the hell this is all about. So before then I get to decide whether or not I'm going to tell her. MwaaHaaHaa!
Oh, I'm in a good mood. Except for the damned excruciating pain I'm in that's not really allowing me to even barely move, that is. Driving first thing in the morning is gonna be fun.
Laters