This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Friday, February 28, 2003

I'm kinda lonely. Amethyst is asleep and Slate's working. I tried to call Stormy but she and her husband were having sex in the shower-and no, I have no IDEA why they answered the phone. And my love is a million miles away.
*sigh*
Also, I'm still in pain. It won't go away. If I move around a lot or stay still, standing, sitting, running around in circles or jumping on the trampoline, even chasing invisible frisbees. And my damned appointment is next fucking week. Not that it'll help, stupid doctors. I took medicine for it last night but I think it made me sick. I had to leave my love early and go sleep it off. But at least I woke up feeling much better.
Another thing, I hate having secrets. I'm no good at keeping them. And I have TWO. BIG ones. I guess it's a good thing that Stormy never called me back, because I would've spilled.
Pah. I'mma go do something. Well, pretend to do something while I actually wait for my love.
Laters