This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

"Just when you think you've learned your lesson and swear to watch your step, a single moment offguard will pop up and hope springs high as ever."
I thought it wouldn't be possible for me to fall in love again. And I thought that even if I could, I shouldn't-I've been hurt so badly. And now this. And I'm looking back to the past with wonder-wondering how I could have ever thought that to be love, now that I know what love is. I'm in love-and I want to shout it from the tallest mountain in the world, let everyone know this feeling is POSSIBLE, even for someone like me. It's all I can think about. I've been having the most pleasant dreams...
And now I'm going to go have some more.
Laters