This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, February 17, 2003

My skin is all soft and lovely smelling. I took a hot bath. And by hot I mean that I had it all the way up, no cold in the mix at all. I love that feeling of almost burning. And I put rosy smelling stuff in the water, and had cinnamon and pumpkin candles burning. And I used sweet pea lotion...I just smell all yummy. Mmmmmmm, yummy. And my skin is so touchably soft...if I were a guy I'd be all over me. Yes, yes I would. "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, DAMN, I sure look fine. I can't blame those horny boys I would make me mine." It also helps that I'm having a pretty day-I like the way my hair looks and the way my smile makes me look like a mad fool. And the way my skin has that fresh washed blush to it. And the way my eyes shine-either like I'm in love or like I know something the rest of the world just doesn't. Both of which are true.
Mmmmmmm, my house smells good. Like the onset of fall. Yep, good day.
Laters