This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, March 10, 2003

I talked on the phone most of the day. First with "she who will still not be named or colour coded because I refuse to use the colour she picked out for herself because not only does it not fit, but it's also just stupid". And SHE was going on and on about how men are pigs and they lie all the time and how I'm just being jerked around by another bastard male. THEN I talked to my sister who was going on and on about how my man is actually a woman and how I'm a lesbian now. Which would be funny except that she's serious. She is THOUROUGHLY convinced that my love is female. Which also would be funny except that I have no evidence to the contrary-and it doesn't look as if I'm going to be provided any at any point in the near future. Oh, well. Stormy will just have to tease me because I choose to believe my love. It's only...well, that it's an active choice now. Before I just believed. Now I have to CHOOSE to believe, and that bothers me. And I am so real to him-pictures and voice and webcam and EVERYTHING. And I have nothing still. And that's all I want, is for him to be real. That's not so much to ask, I know it's not. And Stormy was pissed because he called last night and let me talk for like ever and he didn't say a word. She says that it's a half assed step and if you're going to do something just fucking DO it. And then went on to tell me about her husband's new penis trick.
Anyway, I'm going to get online and wait for my love. I've got a headache from thinking about all this shit anyways.
Laters