This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 08, 2003

I woke up just SMILING! I don't even know why, I'm just in a GOOD mood! I had weird dreams, but not bad. And there was this one dream that wasn't a dream, it was a memory. From when Amethyst was only maybe five or six months old. I'd had an early appointment, and Ruby didn't want to drive me. But his car was a standard and I'd never driven it by myself before. Anyway, I DID go and drive it by myself and I got there and back without stalling it out at ALL. So when I got home I danced around the house with Amethyst and Ruby singing "Mommy can drive daddy's car!" over and over and over again. It was just one of those moments when EVERYTHING is amazing. Where nothing in the world exists outside of this beautiful little happy bubble we created, the three of us frozen in time, dancing around this tiny little loft apartment with no doors, living only for and with each other. I think I remembered it because I'm almost there again. Almost to a moment that will last forever and be perfect. Or maybe I'm just psychotically good moody today. Whatever.
I'm taking Amethyst out for ice cream.
Laters