This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 08, 2003

OMG! One of my favourtie movies by my FAVOURITE director is on! AND the best part is, it's NOT DUBBED!!! It's subtitled! Yay! And my favourite actress is in it, and it just rocks! I have to own this movie! Dammit, why do I have to have such bizarre tastes that all the stuff I want has to be imported from wherever? But it REALLY is a good movie. I'm thouroughly enjoying it-even though I came in at the middle of it, which in general I hate.
And, in other news, my love promised he'd call me tonight. Even though he's got a doctor's appointment he needs to go to. *sigh* What do I tell him? To skip it and call me-even though he's skipped about a thousand of them to talk to me already? Or tell him to go and risk him NOT calling me for FOREVER? *sigh*
Ah, well. We'll see.
Laters