This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 06, 2003

Am I just picking fights? Am I just trying to force him to move too fast? I don't think so. I think it's time for this. And I have to bring it up again tonight. I can't say that it's entirely for him that I am bringing it up. Of course it's for me, too. But he NEEDS this. It's NECESSARY for him. And stubborn man can't or won't ask for help. What am I supposed to do? I love him. I HAVE to help him. I have to get them to help him, too-his sister and his friend.
It's been an entire month since he first told me he loved me. And we both knew even longer than that. Honestly, though, I wouldn't have pressed the issue last night if he hadn't used 'never'. I can't take never. I love him. And I NEED him. Never is not an option. So we try again. Tonight.
Laters