This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 30, 2003

I talked to my love for like two/three hours and it's STILL not enough. I want more. I NEED more. I don't know why I'm so freaky tonight, but I just NEED him. I HATE that he's in the hospital and on drugs and that he's so far away-too far for me to monopolize him, to just steal him from the rest of the world and find a place where only the two of us exist. And we didn't even get to talk about anything, not really. Just about how freaky I was and how much we loved each other and then about how much he hates Plum. *sigh* I hate this waiting. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I just want the rest of my life to start RIGHT NOW. Because I am an impatient, greedy, whiny little bitch.
I'm going to go brush my teeth again and go to bed.
Laters