This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 29, 2003

And I forgot to call my doctor again today. Ah, well, I'll take care of it Monday.
And it's time for another review. Yes, yes it is. Today we went with the seven inch multiple speed with the glow in the dark sleeve-the sleeve adding girth but also a realistic feel. The vibe by itself is too smooth to be pleasurable. So okay, this one is not for clitoral stimulation like the other two were. This one is for actually simulating the experience-penetration, I mean. It takes two C batteries, so it's plenty powerful. Now the thing with this is that it's a pain in the ass to grip, nearly impossible to hold on to and there's almost NO WAY you can turn your wrist at an appropriate angle to hit the right spot without doing yourself some serious injury. And it's got the added negative of having something inside you without the weight of a man on top of or beside or even underneath you. So I think that in general, when going solo clitoral stimulation is the way to go. Of course, it CAN be fun having someone ELSE use the others on you...but that's not what this is about. So...yeah. From now on I shall stick with the clitoral stimulation when flying alone. Although I suppose I SHOULD say ONE nice thing about it-I liked feeling the pleasurable pain associated with the penetration. But I most DEFINITELY prefer a man to be providing that. PREFERABLY my love.
Laters