This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

I think I'm bipolar. I think my love is, too. Last night we had a converment, tonight we're all lovie...I definitely prefer the lovies.
I was so despondent when I woke up that I just HAD to go shopping. And I got all sorts of hella kewl stuff for me and for Amethyst and for my love. AND I decided which I like better, shopping or kleptoing. I like kleptoing when I have the money to spend. Because when I just klepto stuff, I'm getting it for free. And when I'm shopping, I'm spending money. But when I'm kleptoing INSTEAD of shopping, I'm SAVING money. It works in my head, if not on paper.
Ah, I'm so happy. I'm completely in love. AND I told him my whole theory of marriage and how in my heart he and I are already joined-and he didn't totally freak out. He's even talking about what we'll do when we live together and where we'll put our children. *happy sigh*
Anyway, I have to get up at the ass crack of dawn. And I've got a headache. But I'd rather talk to my love.
Laters