This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 27, 2003

Blah.
So in general I think this whole therapy thing is good for me. It's definitely helping me become more self aware. But it's NOT helping that I now get to blame my parents for everything. Well, not everything, but still.
Anyway, I don't wanna think about all that now. What I REALLY need to do is sleep. Since for the past five days or so I've only been grabbing quick little catnaps whenever I've been able to-and that hasn't been often. Five days, maybe twelve hours...and I have to wake up in four hours. For another doctor's appointment. But at least this one isn't for my back. I've been having this problem with my jaw, I can't seem to open my mouth without it popping and hurting. And it's getting worse because I'm yawning all the time for so much lack of sleep.
Anyway, regardless. I'd rather talk to my love.
Laters