This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

"I'm sorry for the promises I know you want me to keep." Which means "No, I won't be there for your birthday." Fuck that. Fuck it right in the ear. I don't want it to be so important to me, I wish it weren't. But it is and he knows it. And knowing it, he STILL won't show up? That doesn't work for me. So I still hope he will. And plan my revenge when he doesn't. Yes, it's the way I am.
Anyway, I was cleaning up today. And I found a box of clothing and stuff that belongs to Ruby. Long, long time ago. I think I'll send it to him. If I can get his address without asking for it. I actually think I remember it. I DID use to live there with him, after all.
And speaking of Ruby, I talked to him yesterday. He's got a new girlfriend-of course. *sigh* He's consistently had a new girlfriend since we broke up. Makes ME feel special. Oh, well. I knew he didn't love me. He seems to really like this new girl, though. As he did with the last few. He did, however, say "you've turned me off women, it's all men from now on." And his chic punched him in the arm. I HAVE to fix me. I have to look good, I have to have my beautiful daughter and my awesome lovie, and I have to show up and make him realize what a lame ass he was and is for letting me go. Ultimate revenge-have it better than he ever could.
Okay, I think I'm going to stop with the revenge theme and go kill Amethyst. All DAY it's been taking her to clean up this ONE little mess. Yes, that's irritating.
Laters