This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

What is it with this fucking SLEW of movies and fiction in which the man or woman is not content with what they have and what they've chosen? Like falling in love once isn't good enough. Like there's always something somehow better out there, something somehow more worth having. Why can't a man and a woman fall in love and stay that way? Love only each other, BE with only each other for the rest of their lives? And it's not like a lifetime is all that long. In my opinion it's not nearly long ENOUGH to love one person. Hell, I've loved FireOpal since day one. And no matter what, I've continued to love him. Not looking for anyone or anything better. Because he's the best. For me, at any rate. And I will accept no substitutions. No matter what. I'm his. I belong to him.
Laters