This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Saturday, July 26, 2003

"Oh when will I get to see you (again),
You made me wait all alone in the lonely train.
Through the endless, complicated and winding journey.
Hmm, you may think it's funny,
It's all a joke,
But you don’t know how much I cry and I choke.
Hah, me, that loser, that fool.
Shit, how can you be so cruel?
I wait, I wait and I waited some more,
Will I see you finally walking through my long-awaited door?
On second thoughts I’m wasting my time,
Guys like you should be a crime.
Love is sour, love is bitter, it is nothing like I heard,
It is stupid, it is blind, oh fuck the love stories that are spurred.

So should I leave or should I stay,
I guess time will tell, so come what may."

Edited where appropriate, rewritten where just plain dumb. Is how I feel.
Laters