This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 31, 2003

God.
What's going ON? Fuck a duck.
FireOpal loves me. I love him. But now he's saying that all we do is hurt each other and that the conclusion is inevitable. Which means, to him, that we'll never be together. Goddammit. Doesn't he WANT to be with me? Doesn't he want to TALK to me? What the FUCK?!? So fine. We all know what's going to happen. FireOpal will not show up-on my birthday or ever-and Raven will. And he'll move in with me. And I'll let him. Because if not FireOpal, why NOT Raven? If I can't be with the man I love, why shouldn't I at least be with one who loves me? And he does. Knowing it, and knowing that I do not and will not love him-my heart is and always will be FireOpal's-...he (Raven) still wants me. All of me. Even though he'll never get my heart. But he's willing to accept that. HE talks to me, HE comes to see me, HE fucking EXISTS! And FireOpal does not. None of the above.
I'm so sick of crying. Over a man who refuses to even be real to me.
Laters