This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I miss him. God, I miss him. I called the jail today to see if he's still there and how he was doing and all they'd tell me was that yes, he was still there and nothing else. *sigh* What am I doing to myself? The man doesn't love me. The feeling isn't mutual.
I also tried to call and have the charges dropped today, but it's a holiday (Columbus or some other bullshit) so I couldn't. I'm not even sure I can do it over the phone, but I'm going to try. I couldn't do it Friday because I was too busy trying to get all my shit together to come up here. Fuck, he's going to kill me. I almost wish he would.
And there's not much else going on. I got a Nano Baby-my little brother and I are actually getting along, and he got it for me. When I was in high school I had one and my husband would constantly steal it and beat it to death. Gotta love the "discipline" button. And the male species' sense of humour.
Laters