This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

"Nothing I've ever done has been good enough for you."
Damn skippy. Supporting him while he wasn't working? Not good enough. Living in his mother's house? Not good enough. Paying all the bills even to the detriment of myself and my daughter? Not good enough. The very LITTLE sex I've been getting? Not good enough.
But that's all my fault. Of course. Because of who and what I am. Nothing I do is good enough for him either. Supporting him, making sure there's enough gas in the truck for him to do his futile running around, making sure he has cigarettes-even if I have to tone down my own smoking-being HERE, in hell, with him. None of it means a goddamned thing. And still, it's all my fault. And still, nothing changes.
No one has ever made me cry like this.
Laters