This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Monday, August 15, 2005

Green Is Her Favourite Colour

Amethyst had her fifth first day of school today. And she's only in the first grade. But she went to ECE (the pre-K program in Louisiana) at Southern Hills Elementary, then Kindergarten for two weeks at the same school until we moved to Oklahoma where she went to Valiant Elementary for a month until we moved to Tennessee where she finished out Kindergarten at Tom Joy Elementary. I think that covers all of her previous schools, right? Just thought I'd put that up there because I couldn't find the picture that had the name of the school on it. Now, with all that information I'm sure I can be found, IF you want to go to all the trouble and all the research necessary to find me. You're welcome to try, though. If for no other reason than to amuse me with the effort. *grin*
Anyway, now she's in a new school, the one she's actually zoned for, and she was a little nervous walking in today. Until another little girl came up and asked to help with the puzzle she was working on. Then she forgot I was there and I was able to sneak out without her being upset. However, the first pictures I took are of her pouting and pretending to be miserable. Then I got a couple of her and her new little friend. So it all works out.
Oh, and I just ordered this dress for her christmas pictures. Adorable, no?
Laters