This Doesn't Happen to Normal People

But what DOES happen to normal people? Email: iamthecoloursapphire@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Advice

The worst advice I've ever heard given is "Be who you are". Okay, maybe it's not the worst, but certainly the most useless. You ARE who you are. You can't BE anything else. You can ACT like someone or something else, but you don't turn into swine because you act like a pig, nor into a princess if you act like a snob.
That's me. I am who I am, and I can't be anything else. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it rocks, and sometimes it just IS. Right now it almost sucks because I'm actively female, but overall I guess I can't complain. Too much...
Anyway, I'm working all the fucking time anymore, over twelve hours of overtime a week. Hella kickass paycheck, but DAMNED I'm tired! If I ever forgive Amethyst, I might take her to Six Flags next Saturday. That's a BIG "if", at this point. But she's doing fine with taking her punishment-she doesn't like it, of course, but she accepts it and doesn't fight.
Well, it's off to bed for me, after a thouroughly useless and utterly boring post...
Laters